CG6E is a changeover system designed to switch Digital (HD, SD o ASI ) or Analogue Video (Composite or pay) and Audio signal (analogue – digital AES/EBU 3.07Mb/s), selecting the source between Primary and Backup.
Switching is by HF mechanical relays so to offer broadband switching capabilities for high-frequency and pulsed signals. Front panel controls are provided for source selection and operating mode. LED indicators are provided for operating mode and channel selection, with a mechanical security guard.
Switching of Audio and Video signals is operated through an external GPI contact (close to ground). The connector is located on the back panel and the switch is by mechanical relays.
Status Log of alarms and switching are available trough ethernet link.
Web pages for Status and Configuration.
All the tracks will switch simultaneously by mechanical micro-relays, in case of power failure Primary feed is granted to the Output. Internal status is saved in memory and will be restored in normal power operation.
Redundancy PSU, with alarm on GPO (OC close to ground) and ethernet link.
Back-board panels can be changed in presence of mains.
- Highly compact and cost-effective Audio and Video changeover
- Redundancy PSU
- All settings stored in non-volatile memory, without battery
- Status Log of alarms and switching are available trough ethernet
- Web page to manage configuration and Status
- All the tracks will switch simultaneously by mechanical micro-relays
- In case of power failure Primary feed is granted to the Output
- Many signal formats available